September 29, 2011

Weekly Tip -Pillows Pillows Pillows

It doesn't get much sadder, pillows you love and spent hard earned money on, flattened and deformed.
But don't despair! Problem solved!! Lose the foam insert. Always buy pillows with down or feather inserts. With one simple fluff they look perfect and will last you a life time.
                                   Even long lumbar pillows will never look droopy again.
If you absolutely love a pillow with a foam insert and want to replace it go to my favorite pillow website:
You will be able to custom make any width and length for very inexpensive! Thanks for dropping in, ~Meg

2 comments:

jami said...

I happened to see this link on nancy's facebook page. How i love all your stuff. I already told you you should come decorate my house.until i get you out here this blog will have to do. Love it!love your sense of style! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Jami, I love you and I love your taste, but anything we can make up to get me out to see you works for me!!! ~Meg